iSensei.TV is a practical Apple Product training resource focused on
everyday people, clear instruction, and high quality resources.
1. iSensei.TV is needed
With the rise in popularity of the iPhone, people are really interested in Apple products. But it’s hard to learn new things.
In my “Day Job” at an Intermediate School I assist in overseeing 120 Macbook Airs, 900 iPad Mini’s, 500 Chromebooks, and 200 PC Computers. I get two questions regularly:
- “How do I _____ on the Macbook?”
- What can I do with the iPad?
2. iSensei.TV needs to be Simple
I have two guiding principles with this website:
- Focus on Normal People– My training is based on the hundreds of teachers, senior citizens, and normal everyday people. I interact with them everyday. I listen to their questions and pain points and that makes my training practical.
- Clear Instruction– As a teacher, I try to connect what I’m teaching with something you can relate with. Perhaps an illustration or previous experience with your PC. I also like to explain not just the how, but also the why. By giving you these two points of reference, you understand each topic better.
3. iSensei.TV needs to be accessible
When possible I provide Clear, High Quality Videos. I also provide handouts for future reference. You also get lifetime access to these courses so you can always return and refresh your memory.
These are the guiding principles that I’m basing iSensei.TV on. I know you’ll enjoy and appreciate what I’ve created for you.