High Quality Apple Training (in Plain English)
Welcome to iSensei.TV your resource for the best in depth training in the Apple Ecosystem.
Hello, I’m Arlen Nagata.
Over the years, hundreds of people have asked me questions about their PCs, Macs, iPhones, and all things technology related. And because I am a teacher and trainer at heart, I’ve answered thousands of these questions.
At the time, there wasn’t any good online video resources for training on Apple products. So I created a few classes on Udemy. I continue to update these classes and at this time there are over 2,400 people taking my classes there. Since then, Video Training has taken off. Lynda.com and Don McAlister’s incredible Screencastsonline.com are wonderful resources. These two sources offer wonderful introductory training.
iSensei.TV is unique.
- I want to answer your questions. These questions have been asked by real people at our various Live Training Sessions. And we are not computer programers so your answers will be in plain English.
- Our Deep Dives into Applications (iOS and Mac) will be informative as well as practical. We understand you want to know WHY you do something as well as HOW to do it and WHAT is the practical application of what we’re doing.
- Our Full OS X and iOS Courses will take you through everything you need to know to use your Mac and iDevices efficiently. A course on one of the Operating Systems can be hours or days long, but we keep things practical so you keep learning and growing where it matters most.
- No Time? Our Training is short and concise. Most videos are about 5-10 minutes. We also offer descriptive titles to help you pick and choose what to learn.
- Don’t know what questions to ask? Learn from other people’s real world issues and questions.
- Don’t know how to phrase a question? We speak geek and non-geek so chances are we’ll understand you.
- Is this right for you? Check out a few videos. We know you’ll find something useful.
- Still got more questions? Email me at Arlen@iSensei.TV